Interested in 125 action packed pages of market knowledge and know-how? You've come to the right place!
Finders Keepers Markets Director, Sarah Thornton has designed and developed just what you've been waiting for. Inside the guide, you'll feel 12 years of experience in hosting over 60 successful events. Inside, we've got all of your market questions covered.
Featuring contributions from the Finders Keepers team, as well as insights into 24 featured designers and their best kept secrets, experiences and tips!
"Markets have played a key role in creating trust and providing brand/product validation to our customers as they get to touch and feel the products along with having a conversation with the maker/designer." — Blackinkk
"Meeting like-minded small business owners and making friends/connections is the highlight of each event even above making sales. This broadens my thinking and exposes me to more ideas for my future business growth." – Nzuri Organics
This incredible guide brings together the very best resources, tips, how-to's and shared wisdom from market staff as well as highly attuned seasoned stallholders with many years of experience under their market belts. After years in the development, this comprehensive markets guide includes chapters such as: Beginners Pep Talk, Markets checklists, Pricing and Profit, Marketing and Customer Service and much MUCH more!
For a limited time, it's all yours for only $20!
Terms and conditions:
- eBooks purchased cannot be returned, printed, refunded, or exchanged.
- You are permitted to download the eBook but this license is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferable.
- You will granted access to the download link valid for 30 days only. To download maximum 3 times across your personal devices.
- You may print pages of the eBook for your personal use and reference in connection with your work.
- Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
- You may not make or distribute unauthorised copies of the eBook, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the eBook, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
The entire contents of the eBook are protected by copyright. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBook content.