Join our fun and passionate team here at The Finders Keepers! Jobs will be posted here when they are open.
MARKETING AND ADVERTISING MANAGER
Are you ready to revolutionise the Finders Keepers Marketing, Advertising & Partnerships and Promotional activity? We’re searching for a new Marketing & Advertising Manager to hit the ground running with us in 2020!
You will be responsible for the advertising and promotion of all Finders Keepers events with the key objective to increase attendance, as well as the marketing of key dates to increase our stallholder applications across all cities. You will also have a critical role to play with the integration of our new Finders Keepers Online Marketplace and its growth.
Our continued evolution requires significant investment in our marketing and advertising efforts for our six national events and new online platform - the Online Marketplace. We’re looking for someone who likes to lead and comes with new and refreshing innovative approaches to the integration between Marketing & Advertising.
KEY ROLE OBJECTIVES
The new Marketing & Advertising Manager will be part of the Communications Team alongside our Communications Manager and Content and Community Manager. The role of the new Marketing & Advertising Manager will be to drive revenue for Finders Keepers via:
- Launching online ticketing and develop an effective marketing strategy and campaigns to encourage online tickets sales prior to events;
- Increasing attendance at events through creative and engaging campaigns to encourage visitation;
- Developing and driving new and returning stallholders to increase applications in all cities;
- Developing and implementing a strategy to fully launch and increase online sales through the new Online Marketplace;
- Maximising Finders Keepers webs assets to increase opportunities; and
- Establishing strategic alliances to meet core objectives.
- Develop new strategies to extend brand awareness and event activation (e.g.liaising with venue marketing departments, media partnerships)
- Plan, and implement effective marketing campaigns to drive attendance at events and increase stallholder applications
- Plan, and implement integrated creative strategies and ad campaigns that increase attendance and stallholder applications
- Drive attendance to venues and convey identified marketing messages effectively
- Remain relevant to the marketplace and experiment in new forms of media
- Custodian and lead for new Eventbrite Partnership
- Develop strategic marketing partnerships to leverage key objectives
- Develop cultivation strategies for high-level stakeholders
- Promotion, advertising and branding activities to increase awareness of the platform establish a growing brand and its awareness
- Devise marketing strategies to drive sales
- Develop retention strategies to maintain and retain stallholders year on year
OTHER REVENUE PROJECTS
- Devise a departmental plan on maximising FK and FKOM advertising opportunities and how these integrate effectively together
- Raise revenue for the organisation in line with FK objectives
- Website Management in liaison with Finders Keepers Director
- Maximising webs assets with partners to increase revenue opportunities
- Optimise SEO, Analytics, performance is enhanced
- Reporting, so we are adjusting strategy based on facts
This role will require a self-starting energy and you will be a results driven manager that executes the role proactively. Want to make it yours?
This is very much a target driven role with a high emphasis on ultimately driving diverse income streams into our organisation. To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with a preference in marketing, advertising, communications or a related discipline;
- AT LEAST 4 years experience in a relevant management role;
- Demonstrated experience in diversifying income and creating revenue streams;
- Experience in (ideally) event marketing, advertising or similar;
- Strong understanding of promotions and partnerships;
- Ability to grow and develop an existing database;
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and communications strategic planning and campaign delivery;
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM including Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, keyword research, and inbound marketing;
- Confident with strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal communication skills;
- Discipline and resourcefulness, with the ability to think laterally and solve problems creatively;
- Good understanding and experience in managing budgets;
- Strong planning and time management skills;
- Keen interest in design, culture and industry developments;
- Excellent self-led administration, management and database skills.
- Experience using project management software with small teams, in particular Cloud-based software would be ideal (Asana experience preferred), as well as experience with full G Suite.
- We’d require you to be agile with tech and working on remote communications with a dispersed team.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email us with these 3 separate documents (we prefer PDF files).
- Cover letter
- Address the selection criteria (and anything else relevant)
- A copy of your resume (please include current location)
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Monday 10th December.
Applications that do not comply with the deadline or address the selection criteria will NOT be considered.
The Marketing & Advertising Manager role is a permanent FULL-TIME position at 38 hours per week. You will be required to work additional hours around event time PLUS travel to capital cities in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney around event times. Preference will be to a local applicant, as our office and team are in Byron Bay, NSW. Remote applications will be considered for an excellent candidate.
Want more? Browse thefinderskeepers.com and thefinderskeepersmarketplace.com