Hey Sydney! You’re amazing! Thanks for coming out to our new home, the Hordern Pavilion and embracing small designers and makers at our first event of the year. It was the perfect way to kick off our Winter market season and celebrate 15 years of Finders Keepers.
The full album of photos by our resident Photographer, Samee Lapham, is now LIVE. Check them out here! We invite you to tag your stall and your mates – Enjoy! Stallholders looking to license these images for commercial use, please contact Samee here.
We’ve got a huge list of people to thank, so without further ado, we’re saying a big FK thank you to:
- Sydney Stallholders: What a talented bunch, over 150 of you – Thanks for coming in full of beans to fill the new venue with all your creative energy. We can’t wait to do it again in December!
- Indigenous Program: Bush To Bowl, we loved discovering your range of bushfoods and learning more about your work to give back to Country. Special mention to Bush to Bowl co-founder Adam Byrne (Garigal/Gadigal) for sharing a thoughtful acknowledgement of Country before starting the event.
- Venue: Hordern Pavilion The team at Hordern Pavilion for such a supportive welcome to your venue. We’re stoked to be able to celebrate our 15th year in your special space.
- Media Partner: Peppermint Magazine it was a joy to share your magazines and purpose with the creative community.
- DJ’s: DJ Tiny Dancer, Wasteland, DJ Sam Genie, BenX, DJ Lambam, James Jensen, Tyoow, and Gentleforce. The vibes were well and truly high, and everyone was grooving!
- Furniture: Dann Event Hire for providing the stand-out furniture that made our glorious decor pop!
- Workshops: The creative folk at Clay Sydney for sharing the joy of clay with hands-on workshops all weekend.
- Eats & Drinks: The fabulous foodies for filling our tummies with delicious treats and eats. The team at Allpress for keeping our cups full of caffeine and hot chocolate throughout the event.
- Neighbourhood Bars: Listo Margarita Bar for shaking up the tastiest cocktails we’ve ever sipped on! Stone & Wood and Minimum Wines for keeping the good vibes flowing with your locally made bevvies.
- Photographer: Our friend Samee Lapham for capturing all of the market memories.
- Support Crew: The awesome team of Sidekickers, cleaners, security and support staff who help make things run smoothly behind the scenes.
- Finders Keepers: Finally, to the Finders Keepers team on the ground and there in spirit, making markets is a joy with you! Go team!