We love you Sydney!
Kicking off at The Cutaway surrounded by small business support, our Sydney event was quite the introduction to our Autumn Winter season! We were tickled all shades of pink to see design-loving Sydney-siders join us through rain and sunshine for three HUGE days of design, art, food and music. The full album of photos from the weekend are now LIVE right here! We invite you to tag your stall, comment, share, like and ENJOY!
We have a long list of thank you shout-outs, as these events need a village – and a wonderful village we have! So here go, Finders Keepers couldn’t do it without you…
- To our incredible stallholders – THANK YOU! Set up was smooth and stress free which set the mood for magic. Your endless hard work and dedication to our event amazes us and we salute you!
- To our new partners at Xero, thank you for joining the FK family and showing such amazing support for our debut stallholders! The re-charge lounge was also a hit and we can’t wait to see it travel the season!
- Shout-out to frankie magazine! We shook it up this season and launched chinwags with frankie, and the first two panels hosted by your lovely Leta Keens were awesome. We can’t wait to hit Brisbane for more chinwagging. There’s so much to learn about small business and the value of handmade and we’re sending a huge high five for supporting it alongside us again.
- That leads us to the chinwaggers themselves! Thank you to all the stallholders who made up the panels of our first chinwags with frankie. After a brief microphone lesson you all got up and kicked ass on that stage! We thank you for your honest answers and beautiful words. Thank you High Tea with Mrs Woo, Bea Bellingham, Heidi Helyard, Public Holiday, Bask Capsule and Juno and Ace.
- Matt and the brilliant Byron crew at Dead East Bar Co. You bars are boss and we adore you all!
- To Stone & Wood – putting the happy in happy hour on Friday’s at Finders Keepers! Thank you for your support, and your delicious beers.
- Thank you to the team at Barangaroo Sydney, your support leading up to and throughout the event was nothing short of amazing! We adore this venue and feel honoured to share it with so many people.
- We are big supporters of local music and have been from day dot, the line-up of music in Sydney was all kinds of fun (catch the playlist here if you missed it) thank you Georgia once again for getting our toes tapping.
- Thank you to our wonderful Artist Program Recipient The Adventures Of – your artwork has been loved and looked so incredible against that amazing Cutaway sandstone!
- Thank you to our Indigenous Program Recipient Rachael Sarra. We loved seeing your smile all weekend, your vibrant works promote a world we want to live in and it was such a joy to have you at our first market for the season!
- Thank you Market Stall Co – market masters you are! We loved chatting to our stallholders about how easy your service is and what a wonderful experience they had working with you!
- Thank you to the legends at Signwave for producing our larger than life signs! Nailed it.
- Cuddles for Castle & Cubby – whose eco-friendly Cubbies had little imaginations running wild all weekend!
- Samee Lapham! You know how to capture that vibe. Your attention to detail, hard work, and oh-so-beautiful photographs are taking us back to that fun weekend! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- To all of the FK team, volunteers and our full-time family – from packing up the shipping container in Byron to bringing our event to life through minimal sleep and multiple coffees – you all work so hard. GO TEAM.
One last shout-out to all the lovers who hashtagged their adventure #findlovekeep over the weekend! We loved seeing your photos in our feed and thought we would share a few below – see you next time Sydney!
If you’re reading this thinking “I want a stall at Finders Keepers!’ – well get applying! The applications for Finders Keepers SS19 Sydney open May 27th!! Apply here and don’t forget to sign-up to our newsletter here to be first in the know on everything we’re finding, loving and keeping!