Thank you Brisbane for an absolutely glorious weekend! The response on social media was huge and we loved seeing your photos at our Instagram Wall and surrounding Old Museum gardens. Our enormous thanks to the thousands of you who supported over 100 independent creative businesses in the Old Museum Building last weekend!
There is a long list of you who helped to make our Brisbane SS16 market happen (and hum).
- A heartfelt thanks to all of our extremely hardworking and talented stallholders. Without you and your amazing products and stall displays, our markets wouldn’t be what they are today! We really appreciate all of the hard work it takes to prepare (and recover) from a market of this scale. You guys are seriously awesome! We truly hope that you all enjoyed yourselves as much as we did.
- To the staff of the Old Museum Building, thank you for hosting our event in the lovely surrounds.
- Thank you to our fabulous friends at frankie magazine, your ongoing support is hugely appreciated.
- Thanks to the team at Capi for keeping our stallholders and visitors refreshed, hydrated and happy on a very sunny and summery Brisbane weekend!
- Thanks to Whirlwind for helping us with our major printing requirements and to Beaconmaker for their continued support of our beautiful smartphone app!
- Thank you to the gorgeous Julie White for your stunning original illustration featured on our poster and gorgeous decorations!
- A massive thanks to Boutique Brollies for creating the perfect place to chill; those beautiful big retro-styled umbrellas were basking beautifully in the sun.
- Thank you to Samee Lapham for your gorgeous spirit, hard work and oh-so-beautiful photographs! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- BIG HUGS and a huge THANK YOU to the Finders Keepers crew – we quite simply couldn’t do it without you.