Wow Melbourne! What an amazing weekend we had to launch our Spring Summer season of markets! The response on social media was enormous and we loved seeing your photos at our Instagram Wall. Our biggest brightest thanks to the tens of thousands of you who supported over 270 independent creative businesses in the Royal Exhibition Building last weekend!
There is a long list of you who helped to make our Melbourne SS16 market happen (and hum).
- A heartfelt thanks to all of our extremely hardworking and talented stallholders. Without you and your amazing products and stall displays, our markets wouldn’t be what they are today! We really appreciate all of the hard work it takes to prepare (and recover) from a market of this scale. You guys are seriously awesome! We truly hope that you all enjoyed yourselves as much as we did.
- To the divine staff of the Royal Exhibition Building; thank you for hosting our event and for taking care of us all weekend.
- Thank you to our fabulous friends at frankie magazine, your ongoing support is hugely appreciated.
- Thanks to Dann Event Hire, for working so so hard to create the perfect chill out spaces for our busy shoppers and to the team at Capi for keeping our stallholders and visitors refreshingly hydrated and happy
- Thanks to Whirlwind for helping us with our major printing requirements and to Beaconmaker for their continued support of our beautiful smartphone app!
- Thank you to the gorgeous Julie White for your stunning original illustration featured on our poster and gorgeous decorations! We’re looking forward to seeing more of you splashed across our Brisbane and Sydney events too!
- To Fabien from Jump The Fence for curating and co-ordinating our beautiful music line-up!
- Thank you to Mark Lobo for all your incredible enthusiasm, hard work and oh-so-beautiful photographs! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- BIG HUGS and a huge THANK YOU to the Finders Keepers crew -, we quite simply couldn’t do it without you.
We will see you all again in Melbourne next year!