Think outside the (tool) box for some great gift ideas for Dad! We’ve asked Geordie from Hide + Seeker, Jojo and Mattie from Smith and Others and Sarah from Club of Odd Volumes to gather up their favourite Father’s Day finds to make choosing something for Dad super easy.
Read on for some seriously impressive stuff by independent makers from Australia and beyond!
Geordie from Hide + Seeker shares this top 6 picks:
1. ‘A Year Of Practiculture’ book by Rohan anderson
2. Douglas Fir Spring Tip Tea by Juniper ridge
3. Fat of the land leather nourisher by Elbowrkshp
4. Slim Leather Wallet by Hide + seeker
5. The Straight Hold Hatchet by Best made co
6. The Camp Stool by Harrison goods
Jojo & Mattie from Smith and Others shares their top 6 picks:
1. The Dark Lord Art Print by Studio Cockatoo
2. Reggie Pendant by Who Did That
3. Wheel Reflector by Cyclesign
4. Shaving Brush and Bowl by Indeco Tasmania
5. Gidgee Block Plane from HNT Gordon & Co
6. Short Division by Smith and Others
Sarah from Club of Odd Volumes shares her top 6 picks:
1. Less Crap / More Rap tee by The Club of Odd Volumes
2. Traveller Day Bag by Landlocked Apparel
3. Everybody is full of shit by The Good Type Collective
4. Authority Ring by Windfall Jewellery
5. Sample Brew from Blackhearts and Sparrows
6. Hip Hop Sox by Unempire
Find more great gift guides by our awesome contributors here!