We have a special treat for our blog readers today. Following the success of our workshop offerings at our recent Sydney AW14 market, there will be a selection of fantastic workshops at our upcoming Melbourne AW14 Finders Keepers market! We are excited to let you know, Unleash Creative, are giving away one ticket to each of the four workshops they will be running over the weekend. How exciting! We’ve outlined the details of the four workshops below, as well as how to enter to the competition. You can also book a ticket to any workshop of your choice too!
All workshops below will be held at the Melbourne AW14 Finders Keepers market at the Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton, Victoria. Cost of workshop does not include $2 entry fee to the market.
Graphic Paper Art with Pilgrim Lee of Draw! Pilgrim
Friday 25th July: 7pm – 9pm
Create your own frame-able piece of Pilgrim-inspired artwork using coloured paper and template shapes. Choose from one of four designs.
Ticket price: $60
Polish Paper Chandeliers with Magdalena of The Craft Revival
Saturday 26th July: 10am – 12:30pm
Join Magdalena for a workshop on ‘Pajaki’ the traditional Polish paper chandelier. Walk away with your own custom paper chandelier and the skills to make more at home!
Ticket price: $100
Get Creative with BLANK
Saturday 26th July: 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Get your creative on with a sampler of BLANK’s range of goods ready for you to customise. Create a necklace using wooden beads and a range of supplies and a custom word banner with washi tape, vintage story book pictures, stamps and other supplies.
Ticket price: $60
Silhouette Paper Cutting with Emma van Leest
Saturday 26th July: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Create a layered silhouette paper cutting with the guidance of paper-cutting-pro Emma. She’ll share her tips and tricks and you’ll walk away with a framable silhouette paper cutting!
Ticket price: $80
How To Enter
To enter this giveaway simply leave a comment on this blog post below, answering the question:“Which Unleash Creative workshop would you love to attend and why?” Entries close 8pm Friday 18th July 2014 AEST, and the 4 winners will be announced (based on most interesting comment) on Monday 21st July 2014 here on this blog post and via email. Winning workshop tickets will be allocated based on your answer.
Giveaway closed! The winners of the tickets are Charlie (Draw! Pilgrim), Kittybaroque (The Craft Revival), Jess (Blank) and Marquita Telford (Emma van Lesst). You will be contacted via email with details on how to claim your prize. Thank you to all who entered!
Terms & Conditions
1. One entry per person allowed.
2. To enter this giveaway simply leave a comment on this blog post answering the question: “Which Unleash Creative workshop would you love to attend and why?”. All comments are moderated, so it may not appear immediately.
3. Make sure to include your email address in your comment so we can contact you, your email address will only be visible to us and won’t be published online.
4. This competition is open to entrants nationally who will be able to attend the workshop of their choice at the Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton, Victoria on Friday 25th July or Saturday 26th July 2014.
5. This competition is hosted by The Finders Keepers via our website thefinderskeepers.com
6. There are four prizes to be won; 1 x ticket to each of the Unleash Creative workshops at the Finders Keepers market. Total prize value RRP AUD$300.00
7. Competition opens 12pm Tuesday 15th July and closes 8pm Friday 18th July 2014 AEST.
8. This competition is a game of skill and the winners will be based on the most interesting comments as judged by the Unleash Creative team, and notified by email and via this blog post on The Finders Keepers on Monday 21st July.