HOORAY! Our Christmas Gift Guide is here! With only 1 month to go until Christmas, we have gathered some guest contributors to share their top 6 favourite indie design Christmas Decor to help get you in the festive mood, from both Australia and around the world. Our guest contributors have scoured their favourite online shops to bring you the below – Enjoy!
Justine from Uponafold‘s top 6 picks for November:
1. Homestead Candlesticks by Ladies & Gentleman
2. Mini Build a Tree by Love Mae
3. Handwoven Basket with Coral Trim by Nanette Goodsell
4. Finnish Wood Gnome Bank by Everyeskimo
5. Paper Flowers by Badbooks
6. Santa Hat Knitted Egg Warmers by Imali
Loni Parker from Adore Magazine‘s top 6 picks for November:
1. Star Deco Kit – Red by Polli
2. Japanese Washi Paper Tape – Red Star by Bespoke Letterpress Boutique
3. Ham bag by Mozi
4. Le Premier Noel by Attik 72
5. Grosgrain Stripe – Red by Inky
6. Star of Wonder by Paper Boat Press
Sarah Kelk from Hello Polly‘s top 6 picks for November:
1. Snow Dome Stamp by Present and Correct
2. Homework Pencil Box by Present and Correct
3. Stocking Card by Amy Blackwell
4. Flowers in the Dark Print by Amy Blackwell
5. Bon Journey Red Bag by The New Domestic
6. Ogilvy Cushion by Donna Wilson
Rebecca Lowrey Boyd from Wee Birdy‘s top 6 picks for November:
1. Christmas jumper Christmas card by Hunt Find Keep.
2. Mulberry paper ornaments – dove and angel set by Personal Threads.
3. Dear Santa Letterpress cards by Karen Dufour
4. Xmas Pick ‘n’ Mix Stamps by Present & Correct.
5. Red Pear Bird Christmas decoration by Candy Stripe Cloud.
6. Mr Yen Christmas tape by Mr Yen.
Sarah Thornton from Finders Keepers‘s top 6 picks for November:
1. Bear Christmas Wreath by Candy Stripe Cloud
2. Christmas Stocking – Red by Maya Muse Textiles
3. ‘All you need is love’ Tea Towel by Me & Amber
4. Ho Ho Ho! Santa Cards (set of 3) via Upon a Fold
5. House Brooch by Pannikin
6. Joy Card by Poppies for Grace