It’s hard not to instantly recognise the bold and eclectic prints and accessories by emerging Australian illustrator Julie White.
After graduating from the prestigious Glasgow School of Art, Julie White returned to Australia to launch her first collection of limited edition accessories. Now based in South Australia, she is constantly developing her collection in her Adelaide studio.
Julie has also created a stunning pattern featuring Australian botanicals in her trademark colourful brushstroke style for our Spring Summer 2016 posters! To celebrate, we asked Julie to round up her favourite fashion finds for this glorious month SPRING!
“Spring is all about shaking off the gone Winter days and welcoming colour! I love print on print, but on the days I wear a solid coloured outfit, I love teaming it with a fun accessory that livens things up and makes you FEEL GOOD!” – Julie White
Visitors to the Melbourne SS16 market can also swing by Julie’s stall and snatch up one of her superb silk scarves or a pair of her sweetly-printed stockings too.
1. Abstract Oz Socks – in Lavender by Julie White
2. Blue Dahlia Big Bead Necklace by Emily Green
3. Signora Jumpsuit by Caitlin She
4. Leura Blue Suede Shoes by Belmore
5. Horray Earrings by Shuh.
6. Parasol Dress in Chambray Stripe by Milk & Thistle
7. Organic Slip Dress in Terracotta by Vege Threads
8. Sun Lapel Pin by Georgia Perry
9. Clutch Purse by Tara Whalley x Togetherness Design
10. Collab Earrings by Petronia x SISTER STUDIOS