Wow, what an incredible weekend we had in Melbourne for our Autumn Winter market! Tens of thousands of you walked through the doors of the majestic Royal Exhibition Building to support 280 independent businesses under one heritage listed roof! Based on the overwhelming response on social media, we assume you had a fantastic time!
Huge thanks to everyone who helped to make our Melbourne AW16 market happen, and there are heaps of you!
- BIG HUGS and a big THANK YOU to the Finders Keepers crew, we quite simply couldn’t do it without you.
- To the divine staff of the Royal Exhibition Building, thank you for hosting our event and for taking care of us all weekend.
- Thank you to our fabulous friends at frankie magazine, your ongoing support is hugely appreciated.
- To Dann Event Hire, thank you for working so so hard to create the perfect chill out spaces for our busy shoppers!
- Thanks to the team at Capi for keeping our stallholders and visitors refreshingly hydrated.
- Thanks to MOO for supporting our printing needs, and helping our stallholders along with theirs too.
- Thanks to Whirlwind for helping us with our major printing requirements!
- Many thanks to Beaconmaker and their continued support of our beautiful smartphone app!
- Thank you to Peaches + Keen for your amazing collage artwork featured on our poster and gorgeous decorations!
- Thank you to Mark Lobo for all your incredible enthusiasm, hard work and oh-so-beautiful photographs! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- To Fabien from Jump The Fence for curating and co-ordinating our beautiful music line-up!
- ….and last but not least! A massive thanks to all of our extremely hardworking and talented stallholders. Without you, our markets wouldn’t be what they are! Your amazing products and your gorgeous smiling faces are the reason people attend. We really appreciate all of the hard work it takes to prepare, and recover, from a market of this scale. You guys are seriously awesome! We truly hope that you all enjoyed yourselves as much as we did.