What a phenomenal year 2015 has been for Finders Keepers!
We’ve continued to grow and watched our community growing with us. We’ve listened to your feedback and continued to review our events to ensure we continue to grow.
This year we’ve redesigned our website, we’ve grown our little team, we’ve re-designed a lot of our internal processes and stallholder support and resources, and we even created an app! All this, while still hosting 6 major events across the east coast of Australia! GO 2015!
As you can no doubt imagine, these events don’t just ‘happen’. They’re the result of a lot of hard work and passion from our incredible team.
Our thanks go to!
- Alischa – for heading up our event management in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and doing an amazing job! Thank you for bringing all the logistics of the event together and making everything it all run smoothly!
- Renee – Thank you for managing all of our online marketing, advertising and social media. Keeping our website fresh with new content, and our social media feeds pretty with pictures!
- Angela – Thank you for helping us tidy up our communications, grow our Finders Keepers sponsors support, manage all our PR and advertising, and help whip some new internal processes into shape! So great to officially welcome you to the team this year!
- Monique – for doing an amazing job of our online content and managing hundreds of designers profiles and online imagery! Plus being our amazing crew manager at our events, helping things run smoothly.
- Bec – our newest recruit and Alischa’s right hand lady, thank you for all your hard work behind the scenes in providing all our stallholders support.
- To Luke for managing all our new website development and Ezra for all our new event signage!
- Event team staff and contractors – thank you to the amazing team of casual event staff that have worked tirelessly over this year: Emma, Renee, Louise, Verity, Phoebe, Josh, Emma, Yesha, Gabbie, Wallace, Jennifer, Adriana, Lindsay, Laura, Samantha, Maria, Li, Sarah, Mannie, Danielle, Jonathon, Sofie, Emily, Melissa, Alex, and Hannah.
- PayPal – your support for our debut stallholders and our community is greatly appreciated, huge thanks to Amanda, Eli and Erica.
- Capi – for keeping us hydrated during the busy market days, and for your support of our community.
- Publissimo – Vanessa, Natalie and Anna at Publissimo, who provided PR support to help get the word out about the markets via print and online press, thank you for your support this year!
- Cardinal Spin – Amber, Amy and the team at Cardinal Spin who provided PR support to help get the word out about the markets via print and online press, thank you for your support this year!
- To amazing artists, James Gulliver Hancock and Annie Davidson for being our awesome artists for all our seasonal posters and advertising artworks for all our events.
- To all the amazing photographers that helped capture many beautiful images and moments this year: Mark Lobo, Dave Kan and Bec Taylor.
- To our music co-ordinators: Georgia Mooney, Fabien Beillard and Alannah McFadzen.
- To our wonderful event sponsors that we are so grateful for! Frankie magazine, Dann Event Hire, Australian Infront and Whirlwind Print
- Editor’s Note: To Sarah and Brooke for being such incredible and inspiring women. A huge heartfelt thank you from the FK team!! xx
Last but not least, the wonderful makers, designers, artists, foodies and musicians that have devoted their time and amazing work to the markets!! You are the people that shine and the reason we do what we do!!
Thank you also to the people that come to shop and support small independent business, and attend our events each year.
The Finders Keepers are now officially on break from 23rd December until 11th January 2016. We have some really exciting new plans for 2016 and can’t wait for an even bigger and better year ahead!
Sarah and Brooke
Event co-founders and Directors xx
Market Dates 2016:
Grab your diaries! The 2016 market dates are here! For application opening dates, please visit Apply for a Stall.
Brisbane AW16 Market
2nd and 3rd July 2016
Melbourne AW16 Market
22nd, 23rd and 24th July 2016
Melbourne SS16 Market
14th, 15th and 16th October 2016
Brisbane SS16 Market
5th and 6th November 2016
Sydney SS16 Market
9th, 10th and 11th December 2016