Now that the weather has well and truly warmed up, perhaps you’ve been looking for some new ways to freshen things up at home? Plant stylist and horticulturalist Monique, from Staghorn, has made the job easy for you by gathering up her favourite homeware and plant picks from talented local creatives. We just love these earthy and organic delights and hope that you do too!
See Monique’s homewares and plant highlights below, as well as links to shop for them online.
- Pink Cactus Limited Edition Art Print by Annie Davidson
- Indoor Green Living With Plants by Mr Kitly
- Arrow Planter by Dot & Co.
- Linen Tea Towel by Maya Muse
- Trophy Elks by Staghorn
- Raw Earth Hanging Planter by Angus & Celeste
- Fern Leaves by Alison Turnbull from Wood to Wall
- Small Hexagon Shape by Plant by Packwood