5 favourite items I currently love:
1. Early Summer Rain – Misato Suzuki’s painting, is pure beauty. Makes me wish I was a painter. So inspiring!
2. California Poems Scarf – by Leah Goren is right up my alley. I’m a sucker for lovely hand drawn typography.
3. Carter Shoes – I could definitely see myself doing some fancy footwork in these beauties by Habbot.
4. Sugarberry Shelves – The pop of fresh blue against the blonde wood on Agostino & Brown’s Sugarberry Shelves is too good to be true. LOVE!
5. Swings – by Pop and Scott’s are the BEST! If only we lived/worked in a warehouse/loft conversion.
5 favourite Magazines I currently read:
1. Love reading Collect Mag for their articles on unsung heroes, and for their commitment to finding ways to live well.
2. Can’t get enough of Lula’s seductive take on high fashion, the vintage styling and uber pretty photo shoots are STUNNING.
3. I’m currently loving The Gentlewoman for their fascinating interviews with inspiring women from all sorts of backgrounds.
4. Kinfolk is the BEST! Such great writing and imagery and selection of stock. Just inspires me to spend more time in the kitchen with friends.
5. Frankie Mag is possibly the best thing that happened to the newsstand in the last 10 years. Australian. Indie. Vintage. Fun. Crafty. That about sums it up.
5 favourite places I like to visit:
1. Magazine Gallery lives up to it’s name by purveying the best collection of design mags in Adelaide. Also home to a good tea selection and all round nice folk!
2. Love popping into one of the Obus stores whenever we’re in Melbourne. Such beautiful clothing and styling, which is so in tune with us.
3. Best place to find me and Dave on a Sunday morning: Tin Cat Cafe. These guys make a mean milkshake and their brekkies are damn fine.
4. Arguably the best thing about living in Adelaide is The Adelaide Central Markets. Amazing food and produce stalls, good value, and right in the heart of Gouger St’s swag of tasty restaurants.
5. The Wheatsheaf Hotel, or The Wheattie as it’s known to locals is always a good bet for chilled cider a good convo and some live tunes. Can be found in the back streets of the inner Adelaide suburb of Thebarton.