Jessica Hyde from truth.be.told, shares her top 5 faves things at the moment.
5 favourite items I currently love:
1. All the Buildings in New York screenprint by James Gulliver Hancock – I love this screen print – my favourite place captured by one of my favourite artist. What’s not to love?
2. Hand painted Silk and Chartreuse Merino Snood by pom, pomegranate – Melbourne is chilly this time of year and this hand-painted merino scarf looks warm and adds a pop of colour to my day.
3. Chevron Green iPhone Cover from A Skulk of Foxes – I love the pattern and colour combo.
4. Dot Zag Tote from Harvest Textiles – I can’t resist bright colours or polka dots, so this tote is my everyday dream bag.
5. NB Table from Noddy Boffin – I love the design of this table, especially the burnt detailing. It’s on my wishlist!
5 favourite blogs I currently read:
1. The Design Files – I have what some may classify as an unhealthy obsession with all things lifestyle; so this blog just feeds my love with beautiful homes tours, products and interviews with awesome people.
2. Hello Giggles – Any blog that features regular posts about 90’s tv shows and movies, nail art and video karaoke is a winner in my eyes.
3. Adeline & Lumiere – I spend a lot of time cooking and baking treats for my friends and family, and this blog always features tasty and interesting recipes.
4. Kinfolk – I love Kinfolk magazine, and their online journal features even more gorgeously photographed places, products and people.
5. Daydream Lily – One my long term faves, I love mix of posts Liss puts together.
5 favourite places I like to visit:
1. Heide Museum of Modern Art, Bulleen, Victoria – I love visiting Heide, It’s my favourite gallery and I love exploring the surrounding gardens and parkland.
2. Magnation – I LOVE magazines so visiting Magnation is one of my favourite things to do on a lazy afternoon, plus they let you read the magazines and have a coffee too.
3. Fandango, North Melbourne – You are hard pressed to find a bad café in Melbourne but I can’t go past my favourite local brunch/lunch spot. I love the beetroot eggs & the chicken wrap!
4. The Vintage Shed, Mornington Peninsula- I love looking at vintage stores, this place is one of my out of town favourites.
5. Cinemas – I have a life long love of going to the movies, especially when I go to an old cinema with lots of charm like my favourite cinema the Westgarth. Plus the popcorn and choc-tops are nice too.