Wrapping up 2019 at The Cutaway was an absolute treat! Thank you to all the design and art lovers who joined us at this spectacular venue for three huge days celebrating creativity and supporting small + local. As always we’ve put together a facebook album of snaps by Samee Lapham ~ ready to be loved here.
We have a long list of thank you shout-outs, as these events need a village – and a wonderful village we have! So here goes, Finders Keepers couldn’t do it without you…
- To our Spring/Summer stallholders, new and returning – thank you for your energy, spirit, and support! You work so hard and slide straight into the silly season! We salute you.
- To our 2019 partner Xero. What a year it was with you by our side supporting our debut designers. Thank you and bring on 2020!
- Shout-out to frankie magazine. Those FREE frankie mags were in high demand and we had a lot of fun watching delighted faces find them! Thank you for your support.
- Matt and the brilliant Byron crew at Dead East Bar Co. The bars were merry and it was a joy to work with you once again!
- To Stone & Wood – The Gatherer was a zingy hit and we thank you for bringing your summer-ready pop-up bar to Finders Keepers!
- Thank you to the team at Barangaroo Sydney, your support leading up to and throughout the event was nothing short of amazing! We adore this venue and feel honoured to share it with so many people.
- We are big supporters of local music and have been from day dot, the line-up of music in Sydney was all kinds of fun (catch the playlist here if you missed it) thank you Georgia once again for getting our toes tapping.
- Thank you to our wonderful Artist Program Recipient Mosey Me – we received a tonne of incredible feedback on your artwork and the season wouldn’t have stood out without you!
- Thank you to our Indigenous Program Recipient One of Twelve. Your beautiful stories on silk were a stand-out and we thank you for your enthusiasm.
- Thank you Market Stall Co – market masters you are! We loved chatting to our stallholders about how easy your service is and what a wonderful experience they had working with you!
- Thank you to the legends at Signwave for producing our larger than life signs! Nailed it.
- To the crew at Lunch Lady. Thank you once again for looking after the kiddies and the tired parents!
- Samee Lapham! You know how to capture that vibe. Your attention to detail, hard work, and oh-so-beautiful photographs are taking us back to that fun weekend! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- To all of the FK team, volunteers and our full-time family – from packing up the shipping container in Byron to bringing our event to life through minimal sleep and multiple coffees – you all work so hard. GO TEAM.
One last shout-out to all the lovers who hashtagged their adventure #findlovekeep over the weekend! We loved seeing your photos in our feed and look forward to a new decade of finding, loving and keeping with you all!
If you’re reading this thinking “I want a stall at Finders Keepers!’ – well get applying! The applications for Finders Keepers AW20 Brisbane and Melbourne are open now! Jump on it – apply here!