We had a fantastic time celebrating creativity at the Melbourne/Naarm Market on October 14-16. Our enormous thanks to the tens of thousands of you who walked through the doors and supported our independent businesses at the beautiful Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton.
The full album of photos by our resident Photographer Samee Lapham is now LIVE. Check them out here! We invite you to tag your stall and your mates – Enjoy! Stallholders looking to licence these images for commercial use, please contact Samee here.
We have a large number of legends to thank for another HUGE effort! It takes a village – and ours is a pretty special one – THANK YOU!
- First up, thank you to our stallholder community! You all work so hard, many of you touring the whole season and bumping in during rough weather. You did not let the rain dampen your spirits, and we are in awe of your dedication and passion.
- To the incredible team at The Royal Exhibition Building, we couldn’t do it without you. We love taking over this beautiful space year after year.
- To our brilliant bar vendors Minimum Wines & Moon Dog Brewery… YUM! Thank you for sharing your beautiful products with us all.
- To our media partner Peppermint Magazine, it was a joy to share your magazines and purpose with the creative community in the Read & Refresh lounge.
- To our partners at Blundstone for keeping our feet protected all weekend long. We would not get through these huge weekends, let alone look so good, without your boots on our feet!
- Thanks to the teams from See Make Play & The Borrowed Nursery for sharing the joy of making with your Kid’s Craft and Ceramic Hand Building Workshops.
- To DJ Small Fry for mixing the perfect soundtrack to kick off the weekend. The vibes were immaculate!
- To the folks at Dann Event Hire for providing the stand-out furniture that made our glorious decor dance!!
- To our SS22 Indigenous Program recipient Numbulwar Numburindi Arts, we loved discovering all the colourful and carefully made art.
- To the awesome folks at market stall co, for supplying beautiful stall setups to our interstate and debut stall holders.
- To the lady behind the lens Samee Lapham! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- Last but never least, HUGE THANK YOUS to the Finders Keepers crew – we couldn’t do it without each and every one of you.
One last shout-out to all the lovers who hashtagged their experience at Finders Keepers Melbourne #findlovekeep or #melbournefinderskeepers over the weekend!
Coming up next!
Join us in Sydney as The Finders Keepers Market returns to the Cutaway Barangaroo on the 9th – 11th of December! Shop from over 150 makers and designers, including ceramics, jewellery, slow fashion, art prints & illustrations, tasty eats and a bar. Tickets are on sale now HERE.