It’s been a big month of wrap-ups here at FK, and we’re delighted to share another one to wrap up our first-ever Creative Business Summit! The summit was held on the 2nd of June at the Old Museum, Brisbane, and the weather turned it on for an incredible day of inspiration, connection and courage from all those who spoke and attended.
If you couldn’t make it to the Creative Business Summit in person, don’t worry – we filmed it! Grab an online ticket for only $65 and watch the summit anywhere in the world – from your office, on the treadmill or even rugged up on the couch with a cup of tea. Watch the Summit online.
The full photo album from the day is LIVE over on our Facebook page, captured by photographer Nat McComas. Tag yourself, comment, share, like and most importantly, ENJOY! Check out the photo album.
We couldn’t have pulled this event off without the help of many amazing and kind people and wanted to kick off the thank you’s by saying THANK YOU to everyone who bought a ticket, shared the event and helped bring it to life. The Summit was originally planned to be held in March, but due to the floods, it was postponed. We then decided to make it a non-profit event and will be donating 10% of all ticket sales to Arts Northern Rivers to help rebuild small creative businesses in Northern NSW. Without the support of our creative community, we wouldn’t have been able to make this happen! So, Thank you!
- Firstly, to the speakers who came from far and wide to share their stories, expertise, ideas and advice. Louise Bannister, Pru Chapman, Adam Jelic, Erin Morris, Kitiya Palaskas, Kiah Worling, Odette Barry, Rachael Sarra, Nicole Velik, Frankie Ratford, Anita Siek and our MC, Dani Venn – Thank you for inspiring us! Meet the speakers here.
- Studio Muse Muse for designing our gorgeous event graphics, artwork and event program. It was such a vibe!
- Our photographer Nat McComas, thank you for capturing this special day! It’s going to go down in FK history!
- Thank you to the team at The Old Museum for helping us pull off this amazing day!
- Special mention goes to Indie Treats for our delicious morning tea treats and wholesome lunch, which we enjoyed in the sunshine.
- To the incredible crews at Creative Productions and TLD Event Creation for capturing the day so we can look back on every moment for years to come. Watch the content online here.
- Our mates at Valiant Event Hire, for brightening up the space with your awesome furniture pieces!
And now to our sponsors, THANK YOU for being a part of the Creative Business Summit!
- Sked Social for providing our beautiful photo wall and hosting our speaker networking dinner at Hellenika.
- Inke Packaging for creating our awesome goody bag totes.
- Pin Payments for bringing our digital content to life so we can share the Summit experience online.
- Brookie’s and Monday Distillery for providing our delicious networking drinks to celebrate the end of the Summit.
- All Press Coffee for keeping everyone caffeinated.
- Land Essentials, MiGoals, Lunch Lady Magazine, Bush Heritage and Daily Bar for spoiling our attendees with goody bag treats.
- Togetherness and Bilboa for dressing our MC Dani Venn and founders in your beautiful creations.
From all of us here at The Finders Keepers, thank you!