Look what we found: JULY
- Melbourne we’re coming for you! Have you seen our paste ups around town? Stallholder Retrobub has. Keep your cold eyeballs peeled and tag us! Side note: Did you know the Royal Exhibition Building is a World Heritage Listed Building! HUGE!
- It’s Plastic Free July! Make a few small changes and get that plastic free BUZZ, it’s a thing – just ask our Partnerships Executive Ash! To help you get started on the challenge we vote you grab an Earth Bottle and some Beeswax Wraps. Take your bottle with you everywhere and say no to plastic wrap! Have fun, there’s so much to be done and it feels real good.
- July marks Naidoc Week. This year’s powerful theme is VOICE. TREATY. TRUTH. It acknowledges that the First Nations people have always wanted a greater role in decision-making in Australia and reflects the three key elements to the reforms set out in the Uluru Statement from the Heart. Two of our Indigenous Program recipients have come together to collaborate on a wonderful collection available now. Thank you Life Apparel Co and Rachael Sarra, we adore what you’re doing.
- Collective Closets has opened a store and this photo makes us so happy! We love an FK success story.
- Wattle season, aka winter’s sunshine, is upon us and we cannot stop smiling. We love this photo by Brisbane AW19 stallholder Emily Obrien captured in New South Wales.
- We recently interviewed Melbourne AW19 stallholder Cian of Gracie Keal about her fuzzy creations and upon so discovered she does bespoke dolls! Give her a personality and she’ll sew you a friend! We want one. Talk to her about it in Melbourne or click here.
- Looking for something to do this Friday in Brisbane? Why not check out stallholder Claire Richie’s exhibition, we wish we could!
- Lastly, it’s cold and we wish we were this guy.