That’s a wrap on winter Melbourne!
The last stop on the Finders keepers Autumn / Winter tour was a MASSIVE one Melbourne (even if the weather was a little on the wild side)! It was one to remember with hundreds of creative small businesses set up shop in the Royal Exhibition Building to showcase their creations. The support from the Melbourne community was incredible as always. Thank you for celebrating Finders Keepers AW19 with us in such a big way! In case you missed the sign on your way out, you just supported a room full of Australian small businesses!
The full album of photos from the weekend is now LIVE. Check them out here! We invite you to tag your stall and your mates! Plus comment, share, like and most importantly ENJOY!
We have A LOT of other people to thank from the bottom of our hearts. It takes a village – and ours is a pretty special one!
- First up, thank you stallholder community! You all work so hard, many of you touring the whole season (big ups to you!) and you all deserve a huge rest after the market madness! We had so much fun watching you shine and love to see this Australian maker industry of ours grow and grow! Get ready for our 2020 application dates!
- Thank you to our 2019 partner Xero! What an absolute pleasure it was getting to know more about the fabulous support you offer small businesses. Your team were amazing, our debut stallholders were raving, the re-charge lounge was a hit and we can’t wait to have you back!
- Shout-out to frankie magazine! Round three of chinwags with frankie with the fabulous Leta Keens was awesome. Each stallholder who held a microphone was buzzing! There’s so much to learn from one creative mind to another. Thank you for your continued support.
- That leads us to the chinwaggers themselves! Thank you to all the stallholders who made up the panels for Melbourne’s chinwags with frankie. Pete Cromer, You, Me & Bones, Togetherness, Champ, Arcadia Scott Ceramics and Farn, thank you for your honest answers and beautiful words.
- Thank you to the team at The Royal Exhibition Building, we couldn’t do it without you!
- Go Castle & Cubby. Your continued support hadmini Melbourne imaginations running wild and we can’t wait to have you back!
- Thank you to Georgia for programming and coordinating the perfect mix of music and bands to entertain the crowds, young and old!
- Cheers to Matt and his always awesome crew from Dead East bar Co, for serving up champagne to the masses and making sure beers were cold and vibes were high.
- Cassie from Firecracker Event made an impressive debut addition with wine, cheese, and toasties. THANK YOU for all of your energy and yummies!
- Big thanks again to our friends at Dann Event Hire. The seating and lounging areas this year looked perfect and really set the scene for a huge weekend! You always make us proud!
- Thank you to our Melbourne AW19 Indigenous Program recipient Amber Days. Your ethos in prioritizing working with single mothers with a focus on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, refugee and migrant women is awe inspiring.
- A hug and a high five to our Artist Program recipient, The Adventures Of. Congratulations on your new baby, and thank you for your commitment to illustrating our AW campaign.
- We also owe a huge thanks to Byron based Oh Babushka, thank you for your beautiful design work and bringing the whole campaign together once again! Bravo!
- Thank you to the always professional and incredible market stall co! Stallholders rave about how easy you make having a beautiful stall plus our info booth is looking better than ever thanks to you!
- Thank you to the star that is Samee Lapham! Your attention to detail, hard work and oh-so-beautiful photographs are taking us back to that fun weekend! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- Last but never least, the entire Finders Keepers team, all permanent folk and casual crew, thank you for a brilliant East Coast Tour, you’re all so special.
One last shout-out to all the lovers who hashtagged their adventure #findlovekeep or #melbournefinderskeepers over the weekend! We loved seeing your photos in our feed and thought we would share a few below – see you in Summer Melbourne!