We are feeling all the feels after an awesome weekend in Sydney. It was so great to start our year of events on such a high!
Our enormous thanks to the thousands of you who walked through the gates, ate and shopped your way through the market supporting all of our independent creative businesses from across the country.
We’ve welcomed a few new faces in 2018, so let’s get into our important list of thank yous...
- A huge thanks to our superstar stallholders, both new and established! We deeply appreciate all of the talent, effort and hard yards it takes to prepare for a market of this scale. Your support does not go unnoticed and we appreciate all your warming words and lovely feedback!
- Special thanks to our long-term partners and fabulous friends at frankie magazine. Your ongoing support and dedication to our community continues to be recognised and appreciated. A big thanks to Beaconmaker for their continued support of our beautiful smartphone app!
- To the Barangaroo Delivery Authority, thank you for hosting our event and welcoming us back in Sydney in 2018. Special shout out to Sabia and Eric who work effortlessly to support us to make things bigger and better on the ground and behind the scenes.
- Big-ups to Amanda May Lee for filling our venue with her meticulously handcrafted paper natives; thank you to Georgia for programming and coordinating the perfect mix of bands to entertain the crowds, young and old! Cheers to Matt and his crew from Dead East bar Co, for keeping our visitors’ thirsts quenched with tasty teezers at the bars.
- Thanks go to Dann Event Hire for bringing the chill vibes with their complementary autumnal coloured couches and seating.
- Colossal credit and thanks to our inaugural Artist Program recipient, the inspiring Maggie and Laura from Magpie Goose, whose much-loved Tiwi Bird collaboration with Bede Tungatalum was seen across our campaign artwork! Extra thanks to Tiwi Design for printing the gorgeous Tiwi fabric seen throughout the venue on the Tiwi Islands.
- Samee Lapham! Your attention to detail, hard work and oh-so-beautiful photographs are taking us back to that fun weekend! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- A special shout out to our National Event Manager Lindsay Pepper who gracefully held the fort, of course, last but never least, the entire Finders Keepers team, including the recently joined Kaitlyn and Kathy, all permanent folk and casual crew, we quite simply couldn’t do it without each and every one of you.
What a way to kick-off our Autumn / Winter 2018 season! Next stop Brisbane, before we continue to Melbourne, don’t miss out! RSVP here.