Wow Sydney! What an amazing weekend we had to wrap our Spring Summer season of markets! We’ve had such a huge year, it was such a fantastic way to celebrate. Our biggest brightest thanks to the tens of thousands of you who supported over 200 independent creative businesses at the Australian Technology Park last weekend!
There is a long list of you who helped to make our Sydney SS16 market happen.
- A heartfelt thanks to all of our extremely hardworking and talented stallholders. What a huge year it has been! We really appreciate all of the effort and hard yards it takes to prepare for a market of this scale, especially during such a busy time of year. We hope that you’re all getting a much needed rest!
- To the staff of the Australian Technology Park; thank you for hosting our event and for taking care of us all weekend.
- Thank you to our fabulous friends at frankie magazine, your ongoing support is hugely appreciated.
- Thanks to Dann Event Hire, for working so so hard to create the perfect chill out spaces for our busy shoppers, and to the team at Capi for keeping our stallholders and visitors hydrated and happy.
- Thanks to Whirlwind for helping us with our major printing requirements and to Beaconmaker for their continued support of our beautiful smartphone app!
- Thank you again to the gorgeous Julie White for the stunning original illustration featured on our poster, gorgeous decorations and our very first digital billboard!
- Thank you to Mark Lobo for all your incredible enthusiasm, hard work and oh-so-beautiful photographs! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- BIG HUGS and a huge THANK YOU to the Finders Keepers crew – we quite simply couldn’t do it without each and every one of you.