We did it! Thank you Radelaide!
We had an amazing time at our inaugural Adelaide market, and by the looks of things on Instagram, so did you guys! Our stallholders tell us they were thrilled at meeting you sweet South Australians, and all of you really embraced our event wholeheartedly, and we couldn’t be happier with the way it all worked out.
A massive thank you to the lovely people who have helped us launch our market into Adelaide, and there are lots of you!
- BIG HUGS and a big THANK YOU to the Finders Keepers crew, we quite simply couldn’t do it without you.
- To Nev and the legendary staff of the Adelaide Showground, thank you for hosting our event and for taking care of us all weekend.
- To Lisa and the team Constant Security, for sharing your local knowledge and keeping us safe and sound!
- To Emma and O’Brien Services for curating our delicious hot food section.
- Thank you to our fabulous friends at frankie magazine, your ongoing support is hugely appreciated.
- To Dann Event Hire, for venturing west and providing such a gorgeous array of your beautiful furniture for the shoppers to chill.
- Thanks to MOO for supporting our printing needs, and helping our stallholders along with theirs too.
- Thanks to Whirlwind for helping us with our major printing requirements!
- Many thanks to Beaconmaker and their continued support of our beautiful smartphone app!
- Thank you to Peaches + Keen for your amazing collage artwork featured on our poster and gorgeous decorations!
- Thank you to Mark Lobo for all your incredible enthusiasm, hard work and oh-so-beautiful photographs! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- To Georgia Mooney for curating and co-ordinating our beautiful music line-up!
- ….and last but not least! A heartfelt thank you to the gorgeous community of stallholders who took the risk with us and tried out this event a new city. Our stallholders make our events what they are, and we really appreciate all of the efforts you put yourselves through when it comes to these markets. We thank you for being so kind and patient, and supportive with us in our new venture. We hope that you guys had as much fun as we did, and hope you’ve all had some time to recover!
We will see you all again in Adelaide in 2017. Stay tuned for date announcements.
NB: Images of children taken with permission