With a zestful background in retail, product development and buying, Kym Purtell recently changed gears and moved into a new business stream.
Tired of stressful working hours and pressure, Kym needed a break and time to re-think things. After having young children, Kym was inspired to explore the possibility of designing and creating products for children.
From there, Halcyon Nights was born, a family business, working with Australian artists, inspiring the imaginations of children and parents alike. Catch Halcyon Nights at our Melbourne market in a few weeks, and read on to discover Kym’s favourite indie finds for the little ones.
1. Colouring book by Sarah CrowEst
2. Outback Dreamers Baby Sleeve suit by Halcyon Nights
3. Non toxic nailpolish for kids from Nailmatic
4. Mouche Fairy Hat from Smallable
5. Grey Swan Dress from Bang Bang Copehagen
6. Le Petite M Anti Ghost Ghost Cushion, glow in the dark by Annie Bazaar
7. Pom Pom Tiara from Le Fete
8. Whale Baby Booties by Just Cause