Thank you Brisbane for an absolutely glorious weekend! Thousands of you walked through those doors of the historic Old Museum Building to support local independent businesses in the best atmosphere possible. By the looks of the number of you leaving with shopping bags, we are assuming you had a great time!
Huge thanks to everyone who helped to make our Brisbane AW16 market happen, and there are heaps of you!
- BIG HUGS and a big THANK YOU to the Finders Keepers crew, we quite simply couldn’t do it without you.
- To the staff of the Old Museum Building, thank you for hosting our event in those lovely surrounds.
- A massive thanks to Boutique Brollies for creating the perfect place to chill, we loved those beautiful big retro-styled umbrellas!
- Thank you to our fabulous friends at frankie magazine, your ongoing support is hugely appreciated.
- Thanks to the team at Capi for keeping our stallholders and visitors refreshingly hydrated.
- Thanks to MOO for supporting our printing needs, and helping our stallholders along with theirs too.
- Thanks to Whirlwind for helping us with our major printing requirements!
- Many thanks to Beaconmaker and their continued support of our beautiful smartphone app!
- Thank you to Peaches + Keen for your amazing collage artwork featured on our poster and gorgeous decorations!
- Thank you to Mark Lobo for all your incredible enthusiasm, hard work and oh-so-beautiful photographs! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- ….and last but not least! A massive thanks to all of our extremely hardworking and talented stallholders. Without you, our markets wouldn’t be what they are! Your amazing products and your gorgeous smiling faces are the reason people attend. We really appreciate all of the hard work it takes to prepare, and recover, from a market of this scale. You guys are seriously awesome! We truly hope that you all enjoyed yourselves as much as we did.
We will see you all again in Brisbane on the 5th and 6th November 2016.