Thank you Sydney for another massive three days! Tens of thousands of you walked through the doors of the historic Exhibition Hall to support local independent businesses in the best atmosphere possible. By the looks of the number of you leaving with several bags, hopefully you’re already enjoying your newly purchased goods (or Mum is)!
Huge thanks to everyone who helped to make our Sydney AW16 market happen, and there are heaps of you!
- THANK YOU to the Finders Keepers crew and our hard-working market helpers, we quite simply couldn’t do it without you.
- To the staff of the fabulous Australian Technology Park, thank you for being such lovely hosts.
- A massive thanks to Dann Event Hire for creating the perfect place to chill, we loved those lounging vibes!
- A special thanks to Monique from Staghorn for her gorgeous greenery and to Ezra for that lovely stage set-up.
- Thank you to our fabulous friends at frankie magazine, your ongoing support is hugely appreciated.
- Thanks to the team at Capi for keeping our stallholders and visitors refreshingly hydrated.
- Thanks to MOO for supporting our printing needs, and helping our stallholders along with theirs too.
- Thanks to Whirlwind for helping us with our major printing requirements!
- Many thanks to Beaconmaker who have spent countless hours helping us with our beautiful new smartphone app!
- Thank you to Peaches + Keen for your amazing collage artwork featured on our poster and gorgeous decorations!
- Thank you to Mark Lobo for all your incredible enthusiasm, hard work and oh-so-beautiful photographs! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- Thanks to Georgia Mooney for arranging the sweet tunes included in our musical line-up, and for those lovely musicians and DJ’s that kept the crowds entertained.
- ….and last but not least! A massive thanks to all of our extremely hardworking and talented stallholders. Without you, our markets wouldn’t be what they are! Your amazing products and your gorgeous smiling faces are the reason people attend. We really appreciate all of the hard work it takes to prepare, and recover, from a market of this scale. You guys are seriously awesome!
We will see you all again in Sydney on the 9th, 10th and 11th December 2016.
Stallholder applications open on the 29th July 2016.