Food Stalls - Selection Criteria
The Finders Keepers Markets are always seeking to select number of food stalls which feature outstanding and high quality goods, lovingly made or grown by the seller themselves.
We have a hugely popular food stall section at our markets which run alongside our successful design and art stalls within the markets in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
This type of application is open for: food, beverages, food based products, plants and flowers.
Important notes for Food Stalls:
- Ready-to-eat food products are permitted, which could be prepared and sold on site, or prepared and heated on site. However, no BBQ, gas or flame-based cooking is permitted. (This varies based on the city you are applying to be involved in)
- No access to water is provided.
- You will only be accepted if you have certification and insurance that is relevant to the city which you are applying for.
- In addition to Finders Keepers application process, each stall will be reviewed by our host venues for eligibility prior to any approval.
- Upon successful application, you will be able to arrange Cool Room Hire at an additional cost via the online application form.
Food Trucks - Selection Criteria
It’s no surprise, that the addition of food trucks to the Finders Keepers markets has been a huge success!
We’re always looking for some eye opening and mouth watering food trucks for each of our events. Trucks will be situated outside our venues (unless specified) with external fencing, which facilitates and enables the all-important use of gas for food preparation. However please note, as a result of being located outside the licensed boundaries, trucks cannot sell or provide alcohol.