Thank you for another incredible weekend of community and creativity at The Finders Keepers Brisbane/Meanjin Market! We thank everyone who came along to support small, celebrate your city and treat dad on Father’s Day! The full album of photos from the weekend is now live on our Facebook page here. Dive in and tag your stall and your mates! Plus, comment, share, like and most importantly, ENJOY!
- To our wonderful stallholders – THANK YOU for coming together and sharing your products and passion with us.
- To our partners at King St, thank you for all your support on the ground and online. It was such a treat to grab a coffee and treat before and after the event from your collection of cafes and restaurants. Yum!
- Shout out to Peppermint Magazine! We loved snapping a selfie with your beautiful stall and discovering the amazing fibre artist Retritus.
- Thank you to the team at Brisbane Showgrounds, we couldn’t do it without you!
- Thank you to our Indigenous Program Recipient Ikuntji Artists! It was a joy to discover the amazing textiles and products your artists create.
- Autumn Grove Estate, your incredible fig tree transformed the space. Thank you for bringing it to life!
- To our pals at Range Brewing and Minimum Wines for serving your tasty brews and pours.
- Thank you to the kind folks at Valiant! Your furniture set the scene for a colourful weekend and was enjoyed by so many!!
- Our brilliant friend and photographer Samee Lapham for capturing all of the market memories. Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- To the crews at TBM Cleaners and InFront Security for helping us run a totally smooth event! Thank you for doing what you do so well!
- To all of the FK team, front-of-house staff and friends – we love doing markets with you! Thank you!
Couldn’t make it to Brisbane? We’ve got lots more coming up!
The Melbourne/ Naarm SS22 Market is on 14-16 October & the Sydney/ Eora SS22 Market is on 9-11 December! Applications for stallholders to join our 2023 markets open soon too, sign up to FK News here for updates.