Thank you, Brissy & Sydney – what a comeback!
Thank you for joining us again in real life! We can’t tell you how good it feels to be together again. Since April, we’ve been running full steam on the market train visiting Brisbane and Sydney. So in celebration of renewed creative connection, we’re sharing two incredible albums of market moments – plus a shout out to all the superstars who helped make Brisbane beautiful and Sydney so special! We had such an amazing time welcoming new makers, embracing our regulars, and surrounding you with creativity.
You’re the best, Brisbane!
Our Brisbane community never disappoints, and we thank everyone who came along to support small + celebrate your city. The full album of photos from the weekend is now LIVE. Check them out here! Dive in and tag your stall and your mates! Plus, comment, share, like and most importantly, ENJOY!
*SIDE NOTE* Applications are now closed for Brisbane SS21, but you are welcome to submit a late application here.
Our thank you list!
- To our incredible stallholders – big thanks, you really brought the good vibes! What a seamless introduction to a new venue and our first market back. We loved seeing you connect to shoppers with so much energy. Thank you for an inspiring and successful Finders Keepers!
- Thanks to our new media partner Peppermint Magazine, it was such a joy to share your magazines and purpose with the creative community. Thanks for creating an inspiring place for customers to connect and share the love with your flower wall! What a hit!
- Thank you to the team at our new venue, the Exhibition Building Brisbane Showgrounds, we couldn’t do it without you!
- It wasn’t a proper welcome back without a creative catch up with our stallholders. Big thanks to our sponsors who made this morning extra special, supplying us with goodies to gift in beautiful custom made packs by Inke Packaging, Allpress Espresso, Tsuno, Brookies Gin, King Street Brisbane and Paradiso Magazine.
- Catching Life Co, thanks for bringing the green life – we love your lively stall and presence in Brisbane.
- We a buzz to have had two photographers capture all the high vibes and creative connection. Thank you to the wonderful photographer Vanda Pap for joining us on Friday. What a highlight! And Natalie McComas for capturing the festival weekend. Their oh-so-beautiful photographs are taking us back to that fun weekend! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- To all of the FK team, volunteers and our full-time family – what a tight and mighty group of talented you bring, through minimal sleep and multiple coffees (a perhaps a sneaky doughnut or two 😉 – you all work so hard. GO TEAM.
Sydney was so stellar!
Returning to The Cutaway, Barangaroo was such a fantastic way to celebrate this shining city and treat mum on Mother’s Day! Thank you for joining us again through covid updates and plenty of sunshine for three HUGE days of design, art and food. The full album of photos from the weekend is now LIVE right here! We invite you to tag your stall, comment, share, like and ENJOY!
We have some amazing thank you’s to shout out! Our market takes a village – and an excellent village we have! So here go, the Finders Keepers couldn’t do it without you…
- To our incredible stallholders – THANK YOU! You got on board the quick changes as Covid restrictions enforced mask-wearing! Your eyes still shined and set the mood for market momentum and mindful shopping. The hard work and dedication you provide are outstanding. We salute you!
- Shout out to our Media Partners, Peppermint! Thank you for providing shoppers with free magazines!
- Thank you to the team at Barangaroo Sydney. It was such a pleasure to join your supportive venue once again! We are always honoured to share this stunning space with so many people.
- What a pleasure to get our stallholders together for overdue catch-ups. Thank you to our supporters for making the morning extra special, Brookfarm, Sunly Seltzer Owners Collective “One Wild Ride”! What a welcome treat.
- Photographer Samee Lapham! We can’t express how good it is to have you back! You brought your very best, capturing the sunny weekend in all its glory! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- To all of the FK team, casuals and our full-time family – off the back of our Brisbane event you got into full steam market mode making Sydney shine!
One last shout-out to all the lovers who hashtagged their adventure #findlovekeep #sydneyfinderskeepers over the weekend! So good! See you in December, Sydney!
If you’re reading this thinking, “It’s time I had a stall at the Finders Keepers!’ – well, get applying! The applications for Finders Keepers SS21 Sydney and Melbourne are open now open!! Apply here, and don’t forget to sign-up to our newsletter here to be first in the know on everything we’re finding, loving and keeping! See you soon.