September is looking pretty sweet from where we’re sitting, eating honey on toast! Just a few of the bits and bobs distracting us this month – and making us proud! Less talk, more action. Dig in below.
- It’s officially mid-September and we are absolutely buzzing to spread the word on honey this month! It’s officially beekeeping season which means somewhere around you, right now there’s a hive alive with wonderful bees going about their beezness. It’s got us craving honey, and we can highly recommend this tub of sweetness from FK stallholder Maya Sunny Honey.
- We love a celebration, and this month Arcadia Scott is celebrating two years as a business BOSS LADY! Joining us in Melbourne and Sydney this Spring / Summer, we got some stall set-up tips from Arcadia to share with all you stallholders out there. Take it from her, she’s a pro.
- You had us at Craftathon. Check it out, Emily Green is teaching you how to make polymer clay name garlands!
- What a joy it is to see our stallholders collaborate. This month we’re sending high fives to Ivy & Wood who have collaborated with Paper Hands on botanical packaging that’s all kinds of beautiful and also to Tsuno who joined forces with Shuh. on her latest packaging perfection! You’ll be able to check out these wonderful collabs in person at our Brisbane Event in November!
- We’re also wishing we could skoot to Sydney for this.
- But at least we learned to fold a fitted sheet this week via The New York Times.
- Lastly, we share some important watching here. Join your local strike September 20! At Finders Keepers, we’ll be ceasing work on Friday between 10am-12pm as part of This is not business as usual, check it out here!