We’re half way through August and the deep breaths are commencing as we countdown nine weeks to our spring/summer season in Melbourne! Fresh off the back of a super planning session in Byron Bay, the Finders Keepers team are feeling incredibly grateful for what was has been an awesome 2019 so far, and so ready to share some BIG plans with you very soon! In the meantime, here’s a few things distracting us this month!
- We’re jumping into bed with Eliza of bedding and textiles brand Mosey Me who is our latest Artist Program recipient for spring / summer 2019! 70s inspired and oozing summer vibes in sunken lounges – our new campaign has us swooning. Check it out here.
- Looky here, it’s a cute collab between Shuh. and Ana Tomy who met at Finders Keepers! Having a journal is good for the soul. Truth.
- We loved tuning into Darwin Art Fair last week and could not get enough of everything NORTH had going on. This beautiful label is Finders Keepers bound – stay tuned!
- We’re having a dried foliage moment. Get involved.
- Sophie McPike of Thistle Be Nice joins a bunch of clever friends for her Melbourne exhibition opening August 30. Check it out if you need more colour in your Melbourne life, other than just those winter blues.
- From market stall to airline snack! Check out this article by our event partners Xero for some major inspiration – and crackle!