Thank you Brisbane – for the sun, support & sensational vibes!
We are buzzing as we relive the weekend that was Finders Keepers Brisbane at the Marquee, Brisbane Showgrounds. It’s always such a treat for us to see our stallholders embrace our three-day festival and set up incredibly creative and thoughtful spaces to showcase their brands. There was such a wonderful energy bouncing around Brisbane this season, and there to capture it all was our snap-happy photographer Samee Lapham! We have put together an album of highlights on Facebook here for you to savor the art + design + music + food!
As always, the weekend would never have been the sunny success it was without a bunch of clever humans – both behind the scenes & on the ground! So here goes, our Brisbane THANK YOU shout outs!
- First up a big, BIG thanks to our always amazing stallholders, both new and returning! You all work so hard and your stories, passion, and commitment have us all in awe!
- High fives to our long-term partners and fabulous friends at frankie magazine. Your ongoing support and dedication to our community continues to be recognised and appreciated.
- A big thanks to Beaconmaker for their continued support of our beautiful smartphone app!
- Thank you to the team at Brisbane Showgrounds, you were super supportive in getting our event noticed and helping us nail another amazing weekend.
- Thank you to the groover that is Georgia for programming and pulling together another perfect mix of bands and DJs to entertain the masses!
- Huge props to our talented Artist Program recipient, Leah Bartholomew – we have loved seeing your campaign artwork come to life along the tour!
- To the amazing crew behind the water refill station, GO2Zone that allowed us to initiate a saving of over 3000 single-use plastic bottles – THANK YOU! You are doing an incredible thing and our hearts sung seeing so many people bring their own water bottles thanks to you!
- Thank you Market Stall Co – our ongoing supporters and makers of beautiful stalls and displays!
- To The Borrowed Nursery, your plants helped us create a creative sanctuary – THANK YOU!
- Thank you to the legends at Signwave for helping us bring to life stand-out signage!
- We can’t forget our supporters at Castle & Cubby – whose eco-friendly Cubbies had little imaginations running wild!
- Samee Lapham! Your attention to detail, hard work, and oh-so-beautiful photographs are taking us back to that fun weekend! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- To all of the FK team, including our beaut volunteers – it was early mornings, some late nights (and many lanterns) but you did it – GO TEAM!
Our third and final stop is SYDNEY! Next weekend at The Cutaway, Barangaroo Reserve November 30 – December 2. It’s going to be a Christmas shopping extravaganza and we can’t wait! Be sure to share the love if you have a moment – we’ve created all of this here so you can do so!
Big thanks again from all of us at Finders Keepers!