We are feeling all the feels after
an awesome weekend in Brisbane.
What a fabulous, warm and sunny weekend we had on the 22-24 June at the Marquee, Brisbane Showgrounds.
Our enormous thanks to the thousands of you who walked through the gates, ate and shopped your way through the market supporting all of our independent creative businesses from across the country.
We’ve welcomed a few new faces in 2018,
so let’s get into our important list of thank yous…
- A huge thanks to our wonderful stallholders, both new and established! We deeply appreciate all of the talent, effort and hard yards it takes to prepare for a market of this scale. Your support does not go unnoticed and we appreciate all your warming words and lovely feedback!
- Special thanks to our long-term partners and fabulous friends at frankie magazine. Your ongoing support and dedication to our community continues to be recognised and appreciated. A big thanks to Beaconmaker for their continued support of our beautiful smartphone app!
- To the staff at the Brisbane Showgrounds, thank you for hosting our event and welcoming us back to Brisbane in 2018.
- Big-ups to Amanda May Lee for filling our venue with her meticulously handcrafted paper natives; thank you to Georgia and Zach for programming and coordinating the perfect mix of bands to entertain the crowds, young and old!
- Colossal credit and thanks to our inaugural Artist Program recipient, the inspiring Maggie and Laura from Magpie Goose, whose much-loved Tiwi Bird collaboration with Bede Tungatalum was seen across our campaign artwork! Extra thanks to Tiwi Design for printing the gorgeous Tiwi fabric seen throughout the venue on the Tiwi Islands.
- Samee Lapham! Your attention to detail, hard work and oh-so-beautiful photographs are taking us back to that fun weekend! Check out the album over on Facebook, and be sure to tag your label or friends!
- A special shout-out to our National Event Manager Lindsay Pepper who gracefully held the fort, and of course, last but never least, the entire Finders Keepers team, including the recently joined Ashleigh, Kathy and Kaitlyn, all permanent folk and casual crew, we quite simply couldn’t do it without each and every one of you.
What a way to celebrate our Autumn / Winter 2018 season!
Third and final stop Melbourne. We are back 13-15 July so don’t miss out! RSVP here.
Are you an Australian maker or designer looking to get involved in this huge bi-annual event? You’re in luck!
Follow the link to apply for Brisbane Spring Summer 2018 Finders Keepers.
But be quick! Applications close July 20.