Finders Keepers Sydney Autumn Winter 2018 kicks off at the special new time of 12pm noon THIS FRIDAY the 4th May!
Need some help getting your wish-lists started? All of the designers featured will be setting up shop at The Cutaway, Barangaroo Reserve over three huge days! You’ll find one-of-a-kind pieces, and maybe something special for Mum too!
For a more comprehensive list, you can also find out Sydney market directory here or better still, download our FREE smartphone app, and hold the keys to the markets in the palm of your hand!
1. Non-toxic, Cruelty free, Vegan nail polishes by Sienna Byron Bay
2. Striker cullottes in Cinnamon – designed by High Tea With Mrs Woo
3. Servers $85 pair handmade by Nanna Woo
4. Hessian clutch bag – handmade by KvO makes
1. Bunny Pocket Dress designed by Cheeky chickadee
2. Open Chain Necklace handmade by Alison Jackson
3. Tactica M100 designed by Tactica
4. Plum rose gold plated hexagon earrings handmade by Renee Waters
5. Beeswax wrap handmade by Honeybee Wrap
This post sponsored and supported by the stallholders featured.