We asked Claire, of Melbourne based homewares shop Merci Perci to pull together some snuggly gift ideas to the theme Winter at Home. What was Claire’s inspiration?
“Relaxed Sundays in slippers and a cosy dressing gown. Cups of tea, eating pastries and snuggles with my cheeky toddler if she’ll stop for a second.”
Sounds delightful! Read on for Claire’s beautiful round up of local and ethical products.
1. Classic Cacao Hot Chocolate by Ceremony Cacao
2. Classic Fingerless Gloves by Cashmerism
3. Pink Cable Jumper by I Love Mr Mittens
4. Peach Cushions by Merci Perci
5. Candle La Blanche by Maison Balzac
6. Chunky Knit throw by Kenzi living
7. Earrings Silver La Bomba by Merci Perci
8. Chug Mug by Studio Arhoj
About Merci Perci
Named after designer Claire’s pet rabbit Perci, Merci Perci is a lifestyle label with a colourful style expressing happiness. Signature prints, original one off artworks, soft furnishings, homewares and jewellery are all designed by and made mostly by Claire in her studio in Melbourne.